quinta-feira, março 01, 2018

MY KIND OF OUTFIT


ZARA leather jacket and boots | BRANDY MELVILLE knit hoodie | MANGO trousers | PARFOIS sunnies
ph/ HELENA



Completamente o meu tipo de outfit. Bem confortável, cool (na minha opinião) e ready for anything. Adoro leather - fake, duh - e acho que funciona super bem com praticamente tudo. É versátil a qualquer estilo e fica bem para, praticamente, qualquer ocasião. Um bom truque é usar cores diferentes ou até texturas, se for o caso. Leather on leather é sempre uma boa opção, não acham? Digam-me tudo nos comentários. Tenham um bom dia! Beijo

Totally my kind of outfit. Comfortable, cool (in my opinion) and ready for anything. I love leather - fake, duh - and I think it works so well with almost everything. It's versatile to any style and you can wear it to pretty much every occasion. One good trick is wear different colors or textures in the same outfit. Leather on leather is always a good idea, don't you think? Let me know on the comments! Have a nice day! Kisses






FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR