quinta-feira, abril 19, 2018

RANDOM WEEK PICS


Matching with my girl 

Beautiful day in the city 

Always time for a food break

Around town in one of my Spring looks - coming tomorrow to the blog

Take away food

Finding new places in town

Spring vibes all over the place 

Coffee time

Strolling around in another gorgeous day


Hoje partilho com vocês algumas fotos da semana passada. Apanhamos alguns bons dias e aproveitamos para passear um pouco pela cidade, fotografar e fazer o que mais gostamos: ter tempo para uma coffee break. Sinto-me tão mais leve e feliz desde que cheguei a Londres. Como sabem, andava um pouco em baixo, mas acho que só precisava mesmo de umas boas férias num sítio que adoro, para pôr a minha mente limpa! Não sei se vos acontece o mesmo, mas sempre que viajo (pelo menos para a minha cidade preferida), parece que a mente e a alma ficam bem mais tranquilas. Secalhar sou mesmo só eu que sou uma freak ou então sinto-me assim aqui porque me sinto verdadeiramente em casa. I don't know, mas vou parar de divagar. Espero que gostem e que estejam a seguir toda a nossa viagem nos stories! Tenham um bom dia. Beijo

Today I'm sharing with you guys some bits of my last week. We got a few really good days so we enjoyed some strolls around the city, we shot some outfit pictures and did what we like most: coffee breaks. I'm feeling so much lighter and happy since we got here. As you know I was feeling a little down and sad but maybe all I needed was some vacations. Some really good ones in a place that I love so much as London! I don't know if it happens to you, but everytime I travel (at least to here) I feel my mind and soul so much calmer. Maybe I'm just a freak or maybe I feel that way because I really feel I'm truly home when I'm here. I don't know, but I'll stop it right here. Hope you like it and hope you're enjoying follow our trip on Instastories! Have a nice day. Kisses







FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR

Sem comentários: