segunda-feira, abril 23, 2018

LONDON TRAVEL DIARY: HUJI EDITION


Around Notting Hill and it's beautiful houses

Spring blossom in London

First time at Five Guys 

With my partner in crime

After an one hour walk, we finally made it to the London Eye

The Sky Garden

It was so hot that day

Eating the best pizza in the world

Pretty Covent Garden

Always a cappuccino to-go to start the day

Pancakes for breakfast

Our home away from home 


Bom dia! Ainda nem acredito que estou de volta à rotina. Parece que foi tudo um sonho, de tão rápido que passou. Mas enfim, há que encarar a realidade e aproveitar a semana livre que ainda tenho pela frente. Começamos hoje com os posts da viagem, tenho imensa coisa para vos mostrar! Vamos ter travel diary, outfits e muito mais! Hoje decidi partilhar algumas fotos que tirei com o Huji, uma nova app pela qual estou obcecada. Tira umas fotos em género analógico, mas com o telemóvel. O que acham? Espero que gostem e tenham um bom dia! Beijo

Morning! I still can't believe I'm back home and my routine. It seems that it was all a dream because it passed so fast. But I gotta get real and enjoy the free week I still have. We start with the trip posts today, I have lots of things to show you. We're having travel diaries, outfits and so much more. Today I decided to share some Huji pics, I'm obsessed with this app right now! What do you think? Hope you like it and have a nice day! Kisses









FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR

Sem comentários: