quarta-feira, dezembro 13, 2017

RANDOM PHONE PICTURES


One of the outfits I'm gonna show you guys this week, stay tuned

Another stop at this amazing place

Faux fur has been my bestfriend these (not rainy) days

A beautiful sunset 

One of my favourite jackets ever

Details with my girl @fashionmask


Aqui estão mais algumas fotos que tirei esta semana que passou. Temos tido dias de muita chuva, o que tem dificultado o processo de fotografar, mas em compensação tentamos sempre aproveitar os dias bons para despachar mais que um outfit. Stock é sempre bom! Estes próximos dias até ao Natal vão ser caóticos, é a mesma coisa todos os anos, mas vou tentar manter o blog atualizado. Espero que estejam a gostar deste tipo de posts. Digam-me tudo nos comentários! Tenham um bom dia! Beijo

Here are some new random pictures I took the past week. We're having rainy days which have been hard for shooting some outfit pictures. However, we always try to shoot more than one look a day when it's good weather - stock is always good! These next few days until Christmas are going to be chaotic but it's the same every year. I'm gonna try to keep the blog updated of course. Hope you're enjoying these kind of posts. Let me know everything in the comments below! Have a nice day! Kisses









FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR

Sem comentários: