terça-feira, dezembro 12, 2017

MY BESTFRIENDS THESE DAYS


MANGO coat and sweater | TOPSHOP jeans | ZARA bag and shoes
ph/ HELENA


Os casacos de pêlo têm sido os meus melhores amigos nos dias frios que se têm feito sentir. Não há nada mais quente nem aconchegante e tenho a sorte de ter alguns, para ir podendo variar. Por isso não estranhem se os próximos outfits forem com casacos de pêlo, I just can't help it! Na verdade, acho que estou a precisar de mais uns quantos, para poder variar a sério. Hahahaha somebody help me! Digam-me nos comentários o que acham do look e partilhem qual tem sido o vosso melhor amigo para combater o frio. Espero que gostem e tenham um bom dia! Beijo
 
Faux fur coats have been my bestfriends these last cold days. There's nothing warmer or comfiest than that and I'm lucky for having a few so I can change. So you can wait for a few more outfit posts where I'm wearing some faux fur coats, I just can't help it! Actually I may need a few more just so I can really change a lot. Hahahaha somebody help my wallet! Tell me in the comments below what you think about the outfit and tell me what's been yours bestfriends these days. Hope you like it and have a nice day! Kisses










FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR

Sem comentários: