segunda-feira, agosto 14, 2017

A NEW START


- preview of the outfit I'm gonna post tomorrow -


Todas as Segundas são um novo começo. Uma oportunidade para mudar algo, começar algo novo. Não só as Segundas, claro. Na verdade, todos os dias são um recomeço. Hoje acordei a pensar que o dia ia correr bem, por isso há-de correr! E isso já é um novo começo. (Na verdade não sei se estou a fazer algum sentido, mas hoje acordei com esta ideia). Amanhã mostro o outfit completo! Tenham uma boa semana! Beijo

Every Monday is a fresh start. A new opportunity to change something or to start something new. Not only Monday obviously. Every day is a fresh new start actually. Today I woke up thinking that it's gonna be a good day so it will be! And that's already a new start. (I actually don't really know if I'm making any sense but that's how I feel today). Tomorrow I'll show you the full outfit! Have a nice week! Kisses 








FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR

1 comentário:

Tanya Soyer disse...

have a nice week as well! I totally agree that new day opens all new beginnings for yourself.