quinta-feira, fevereiro 06, 2014

February Wishlist


February Wishlist





Good morning beauties! 
The weather has been so bad that is no way I can take some pictures outside! However, I have some interior pics I took with my bestfriend on Monday and maybe I'll share some with you ;) 

For today I bring my wishlist for this month. I really need the black items: my boots are all old so this ones caught my eye and I can't stop think about them; the bag I am looking for one for a long time, I really love this one but is it too small?; I also need a new pair of faux leather trousers and the skirt... well, I don't have a leather skirt, so... 
The rest are just random things: really want to try this gel eyeliner and this purple lipstick and the blush seems really cool too. The sweaters are to pop up my outfits and the bra is just because I'm a woman without a red bra ;) 

So what do you think? 

Hope you like it and lots of love! 



FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON BLOGLOVIN // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // TUMBLR

Sem comentários: