quinta-feira, dezembro 15, 2011

I'm full of ideas and with little time to put them in action!

Primeiro de tudo, peço desculpa por não ter escrito com a regularidade a que vos acostumei, mas estive doente. Já estou a recuperar, thanks! E isso nota-se nas imensas ideias que tenho para partilhar com vocês, queridos! 
Apetece-me criar looks e partilhá-los com vocês, fazer posts para homens, para a passagem de ano e até para o Natal! Mas calma, uma coisa de cada vez :p 

------------------------------------------------

First of all, I apologize for not writing with the regularity that I used to, but I was sick. 
I'm recovering, thanks! And that comes trough the many ideas that I have to share with you, dears! 
I want to create outfits and share them with you, to make posts for men, for New Year's Eve and even for Christmas! But wait, one thing at a time :p 



O que querem para o próximo post? Digam-meeee :)
What you want for the next post? Tell meeeee :)

Sem comentários: