sexta-feira, novembro 17, 2017

WEEK LIST: SHADES OF RED


WEEK LIST: SHADES OF RED

H&M hat (sold out), red knit and trousers | &OTHERSTORIES sweater | BIMBA&LOLA boots and coin purse


Não sou nada uma pessoa de tons quentes, bem pelo contrário, mas tenho andado um pouco obcecada com todos os tipos de vermelho (don't really know why). O bordô vai ser sempre o meu preferido, mas as cores mais vibrantes têm cativado os meus olhos e é bom aproveitar esta onda, para ver se começo a inserir mais cor no meu closet. A próxima peça acho que vão ser mesmo as calças - nada previsível, I know! Espero que gostem e tenham um excelente fim-de-semana! Beijo
 
I'm not really a warm colors person - at all -, but I've been a little obsessed with all shades of red (don't really know why). Burgundy will always be my favourite but lately I've been eyeing on red and orange pieces. It's good because it's a way of adding more color to my closet. Next purchase will going to be the trousers - very predictable, I know! Hope you like it and have a great weekend! Kisses








FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR

Sem comentários: