terça-feira, abril 22, 2014

In the navy


ph/ my mom 


Hello folks! Today I went to Porto downtown to do some shopping, I'll show it to you very soon.
Here is a new outfit post of what I was wearing last Sunday (Easter day). 
This shirt is a gift from my goddaughter and I love it. I decided to wear it with my navy pants 
I didn't wore for a looong time and my new navy blazer as well.
For accessories I chose just a simple necklace, some of my favourite 
sunglasses and my new mini blue bag from Primark. 
Hope you like it and lots of love! 


I was wearing:
Zara // Striped shirt (new) and pants (old) 
H&M // Blazer (new) 
Lefties // Sunglasses (old)
Bershka // Infinite necklace (old) 
Primark // Blue mini bag (new) and belt (old)
Converse // All Star sneakers 



FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON BLOGLOVIN // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // TUMBLR

5 comentários:

Joana Santos disse...

Gosto muito da camisa :)

Joana Santos disse...

Na época dos saldos ahah

xoxo

Chic Diary disse...

essa mala ficava muito bem com os meus sapatos novos ahah

Chic Diary disse...

foi a melhor compra de sempre porque a mala é´linda

Style by Three disse...

Que gira a combinação da mala com a camisa :)
Beijinho das três
http://stylebythree.blogspot.pt/