sexta-feira, fevereiro 07, 2014

Spring Feelings


Spring Feelings




Good night sweeties! 
Today I went pass my day with my bestfriend. It was really nice: we had lunch and then a little of shopping! Love this moments! :) how was your day? 

All I can think about now are sunny hot days and fresh clothes! 
Nice weather, I really need you! This wind and rain are so boring!! 

Anyway, here is a cool pastel outfit, perfect for Spring days! 
Do you like it? 

Happy weekend and lots of love! 


FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON BLOGLOVIN // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // TUMBLR

2 comentários:

Joana Santos disse...

Gostooo! Também tenho um look preparado com essa mala :)

xoxo

Rita disse...

Adoro as pecinhas todas! :-) Algo me diz que vou ficar grande fã dos pastéis esta primavera/verão hehe
xx

http://ruteritamaia.blogspot.com/