quinta-feira, abril 26, 2018

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT MID SEASON?


BRANDY MELVILLE sweater | MANGO dungaree and bag | PRIMARK sunnies | NIKE sneakers
ph/ HELENA


O que é que aconteceu com as meias estações? São as ninhas preferidas e nem vê-las! A transição tem sido feita do oito para o oitenta, é de tirar uma pessoa do sério! As meias estações servem para fazer a transição de temperatura de forma moderada, não brusca. Enfim, tinha de partilhar isto. Este foi o último look mais quente que usei, a partir deste dia só as t-shirts me safaram. E já toda a gente sabe que no Verão sou muito limitada no que toca a roupa. O calor é tanto, que tudo o que consigo usar são calças e uma t-shirt. Não estou preparada para isso. Mais alguém? Espero que gostem e tenham um bom dia! Beijo

What happened with mid seasons? They're my favourite and they're none existent now. The transition is made from eight to eighty, I get so mad about it! Mid season should exist to make a slow transition to people get used to the temperature different, not this way. I'm sorry, but I really had to say it out. This was the last look I wore with winter clothes, after that only tees have my back. The hot is too much during summer time that my creativity turns zero when it comes to dressing and all I can wear are trousers and tees. I'm not ready for that. Anyone else? Hope you like it and have a nice day! Kisses








FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR

Sem comentários: