quinta-feira, março 22, 2018

THE TRENCH STRIKES AGAIN


BERSHKA trench coat | PRIMARK jeans and sunnies | MANGO denim jacket and sweater | ZARA bag | ADIDAS sneakers
ph/ HELENA


Aqui está mais um outfit com o meu casaco favorito do momento! Num registo bem diferente da última vez (confesso que gosto mais da office vibe do outro e vocês?), mais casual para um passeio pela cidade. Outra peça na qual ando viciada, na verdade, são estes óculos. Acho-os super giros, apesar de na altura ter ficado um pouco na dúvida se os trazia ou não. Ainda bem que os trouxe, não os tenho largado! O Portugal Fashion começa hoje, mas só vou assistir aos desfiles de amanhã e Sábado, por isso vou aproveitar o dia livre para deixar tudo tratado, evitando andar na correria do costume. Digam-me nos comentários se gostavam de ver posts relacionados com estes dias e os desfiles. Espero que gostem e tenham um bom dia! Beijo

Here is another outfit wearing my favourite coat right now! In a very different way (I actually like the previous office vibe better, how about you?), this time a little more casual for a stroll around the city. Another piece I'm currently obsessed with are these shades, how cool are they? I was actually in doubt if I should bought them or not but really gla I did, been wearing them non-stop ever since. Portugal Fashion starts today, but I'm only attending tomorrow's and Saturday's shows so I'm gonna enjoy my free day to make sure I get everything prepared so I want run like mad the next days. Tell me in the comments below if you'd like to see some posts about these days and the shows. Hope you like it and have a nice day! Kisses








FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR

Sem comentários: