segunda-feira, outubro 23, 2017

PORTUGAL FASHION


 Ready for our first show of the season

 My look for the first day, gonna share the full details with you tomorrow

At Hugo Costa show, loved the collection

Ready for the first show of the last day - Luís Buchinho

With my girls at the end of another PF season 


Aqui estão algumas fotos dos meus dias pelo Portugal Fashion. Não é muito, mas sempre é mais um pouco que ficam a saber do que aconteceu por lá. Nas últimas edições a que tenho ido, além de selecionar bem os desfiles que vou ver, tento sempre deixar de lado a parte digital e focar-me um bocadinho no que está realmente a acontecer e nas pessoas com quem estou! Eu sei que secalhar devia partilhar mais do que se passa com vocês, porque nem toda a gente tem acesso a este tipo de evento, mas é tudo uma correria que não imaginam! No entanto, se quiserem que partilhe mais do que se passa por lá, digam-me nos comentários e na próxima edição tento fazer isso. Espero que gostem e tenham uma boa semana! Beijo

Here are some pictures from these last couple of days in Portugal Fashion. It's not much but it's always a little bit more you get to know about what happened there. In the last seasons I went to I'm trying to select the shows I really like and focus on what's happening and with am I with and not so much on the digital side of it. I know it's maybe not the best for you guys because not everyone has access to this kind of event and maybe you wanna see more of what's happening but it's all a big rush actually! However if you want to see everything tell me in the comments below and I'm gonna do that next season! Hope you like it and have a nice week! Kisses 







FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR

Sem comentários: