quinta-feira, abril 20, 2017

TRENDY OR NOT, HERE I COME


STRADIVARIUS blazer and sunnies | ZARA t-shirt, bag and trousers | ADIDAS sneakers
ph/ HELENA


Não sou aquela pessoa que segue as tendências todas, até porque quando uso algo é porque gosto e às vezes nem é tendência coisa nenhuma. Mas há certas peças que chamam a atenção, não porque são tendência, mas porque fazem parte do nosso estilo e dos nossos gostos. É o caso destas calças, adoro este tipo de modelo e andava louca à procura de umas das quais gostasse mesmo, mas estava difícil. E depois, quando menos se espera, é quando encontramos o que queremos. Enfim, estou certa que as vou usar imenso! Espero que gostem e tenham um bom dia! Beijo

I'm not that kind of girl that follows all the trends, just because when I wear something I really like it and most of the times it's not a trend at all. But there are some pieces that caught my eye, not because they're trendy but because it's part of my style and what I like. It's the case of these trousers, I love this kind of ones but never really found the ones that I like the way they fit. And then, when you think everything's lost, you find what you've been looking for. Anyway, I'm sure I'm gonna wear them a lot! Hope you like it and have a nice day! Kisses 








FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR