terça-feira, outubro 04, 2016

LONG SLEEVE


ZARA jacket and shirt | MANGO jeans | STRADIVARIUS sunnies | ROCCO BAROCCO bag | ADIDAS Stan Smith



O tempo voltou a melhor, not really happy about it. Na verdade, estou um pouco chateada por não poder investir em camadas. Mas a verdade é que, mesmo com o tempo melhor, já é indispensável vestir uma manga comprida ou um casaco de manhã e ao fim de tarde/noite. Já se sente aquela aragem fresca e agradável, sabem? Btw, preciso de comprar óculos novos, porque ando sempre com os mesmos e até já a mim me cansa. Espero que gostem e tenham um bom dia! Beijos

Weather's good again, not really happy about it. In fact, I'm a little bit pissed off because I can't wear layers. But the truth is that, even with better weather, we're introducing long sleeves to our outfits. I can feel that cold breeze during mornings and evenings/nights wich is pretty good, you know? Btw, I realised that I need to buy new sunglasses. I'm wearing the same for the past couple weeks and I'm sick of them. Hope you like it and have a nice day! Kisses 








 FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR

2 comentários:

Diana Domingues disse...

Adoro o casaco !!! ótimo look
beijinhos
http://eyeelement.blogspot.pt/

The Pink Elephant Shoe disse...

Finalmente começam os looks de manga comprida *.* linda minha querida!
THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM |