sexta-feira, março 28, 2014

Pull&Bear | March Lookbook




Hello guys! Friday already, what are your plans? 
I was thinking on doing some shopping today, but the weather is not so good and 
so I think i'm going to do sort of a Spring clean to my wardrobe! I'm not sure yet though. 
As you all may know I always loved Pull&Bear's collections, 
they always have something that caught my attention! This SS collection is no exception and, 
although I didn't bought anything yet, there are some pieces that I really love. 
Here are my favourite pictures from their March lookbook. 
Really in love with those printed trousers and the jacket/kimono from the last picture. 

Hope you like it and lots of love! Enjoy your Friday ;) 



FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON BLOGLOVIN // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // TUMBLR

3 comentários:

Trendy room disse...

Um especial gosto para as sweats!
millions-of-diamonds.blogspot.com

Trendy room disse...

Um especial gosto para as sweats
millions-of-diamonds.blogspot.com

Joana Santos disse...

Adoro! :)