quarta-feira, fevereiro 19, 2014

Closet news


ph/ me

Jeans: Lefties (new season), Green sweater: Lefties man's department (sales) 


Hello sweeties! 
As I said in yesterday's post, I went to Oporto with my bestfriend to take some pictures! 
As my camera battery turned off we also did a little shopping! 

Here are my new closet addictions. Love the jeans, they're so cool! 
I'll shoot some pictures with them soon, I promise ;) 
What do you think? 

Tomorrow I'll post my outfit pictures, stay tuned! 
Have a nice day and lots of love! 


FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON BLOGLOVIN // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // TUMBLR

2 comentários:

Rita disse...

Ai, adoro os teus jeans! Mal posso esperar por te ver num outfit post com eles :-)
xx

http://ruteritamaia.blogspot.com/

Arikita disse...

Gostei do teu blog querida, segui!

Beijinhos,
Inês de Castro

Fashion gets Fierce