sexta-feira, janeiro 27, 2012

Finally Friday


I found this music right now and I think it's really adequated to this post. 


É finalmente sexta-feira! Vem aí o tão aguardado fim-de-semana e tenho uma surpresa para vocês. 
Bem, este fim-de-semana tenho um programa combinado que é muito bom. Domingo vou fazer uma sessão fotográfica e só espero que o resultado seja bom! 
Não é nada muito elaborado, mas pronto. Lá para segunda ou terça-feira já devo ''receber'' as fotos e mostro-vos algumas :p 

Já agora, posso-vos pedir opinião sobre que roupa devo levar para a sessão. Que acham, lovers
Pensei em levar o meu novo casaco (podem vê-lo aqui). Mas e de resto? 
Ajudem-me, pleaaase

Beijinhos e boa sexta-feira para todos! 
(vou fazer pesquisa, para ver se consigo fazer mais algum post hoje. entretanto, porque não dão uma olhada aqui e aqui, dando a vossa opinião? thanks!)



It's finally Friday! The weekend is almost here and I have a surprise for you. 
Well, this weekend I have something marked. Sunday I will take some pics like a photo shoot. I hope that everything go well and that the pics stay good. 
It's nothing for a magazine or something, but ok. Maybe Monday or Tuesday I receive de pics and show you some. 


Ohm and I want your opinion about what to wear. What did you think?
I think I will use my new faux fur coat (see it here), but what else? 

Help me, pleaaaase! 

Kisses and good Friday to all of you! 
(I will do some research to make a new post soon today. meanwhile, why didn't you take a look here and here, giving me your opinion? thanks!)




Sem comentários: