terça-feira, janeiro 02, 2018

BEST OF 2017


Starting the year with my girl strolling around the city

One of the first outfits I posted on the blog 

At the Oscar's night event at Parque Nascente

One of my favourite outfits of the year

Spring has started to sprung

In March I did my first trip of the year to Madrid

Chasing sunsets in Madrid

Loved the city

Of course I did that trip with the one and only babe @fashionmask

At Gran Via, Madrid

Back in town after Madrid trip

In a very military inspired look in April

At a street market with my bestie

Feeling very sporty

Met new cool places in town 

Wore a lot of belted blazers

In June it was time for a new adventure: time to get back to London

Through the streets of London

Back in town, it was time for some new tattoos

And short hair

Tattoo bond

Addicted to my Vans

Beach days started

Summer in the city

In Aveiro for my birthday

Turning 24

One of the best gifts ever

Lucky to have these two with me

Post-birthday beach day at Costa Nova

Always time for coffee

Also got really addict to baker hats

Wearing a dress for a change

In September it was time to make a visit to Lisbon

Wearing a suit in Lisbon

One of my fave pieces of the year: this jumpsuit

Then it was time for Portugal Fashion with these two

One of the outfits I wore

In November it was finally cold enough to wear my leopard coat

And also time to try some monochromatic looks

Hot cappuccinos in December

Faux fur became my bestfriends

All white to end up the year!



Peço desculpa pelo overload de fotografias, mas queria mesmo marcar o fim do ano com alguns dos marcos mais importantes e algumas das minhas fotos preferidas! Sei que estive ausente estas duas últimas semanas - e confesso que pareceu uma eternidade -, mas não tinha mesmo tempo para nada, por isso decidi fazer uma pausa e voltar em força. Fazendo um breve recap de 2017, foi um ano com coisas muito boas, mas algumas más também. No geral, fico feliz que tenha acabado e que se tenha aberto um novo capítulo! Que 2018 traga muita coisa boa e algumas mudanças. Espero que gostem deste huge recap e que continuem a acompanhar-me neste ano. Obrigada por estarem sempre desse lado. Feliz 2018!! Beijo 






FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR

Sem comentários: