segunda-feira, novembro 27, 2017

RANDOM PHONE PICS


Around town the other day 

 Quick breakfast stop at Sarbucks

Love Porto's buildings 

Coffee-on-the-go season 

One of the outfits I wore and that you already can see HERE


Bom dia! Como foi o vosso fim-de-semana? Os meus dias têm sido passados a correr e cheios de trabalho, mas hoje estou de folga e vou aproveitar para fazer o que mais gosto! Depois de almoço vou ter com a Lena para fotografarmos uns outfits, experimentar um sítio novo (novo para mim, porque é um dos espaços mais antigos do Porto e eu nunca lá fui #shameonme) e dar uma volta pela cidade. Hoje mostro-vos algumas fotos da semana passada, o que acham deste conteúdo? Digam-me nos comentários se querem que faça este tipo de post mais vezes! Espero que gostem e tenham uma boa semana! Beijo

Morning! How was your weekend? My days have been a rush and full of work but today I have the day off and I'm gonna enjoy to do what I like most! After lunch I'm gonna meet Lena to shoot new outfit pictures for the blog, get to know a new place (new for me because it's the most coffee in Porto and I never been there #shameonme) and stroll around the city. Today I'm showing some pictures of the last week, what do you guys think of this content? Tell me in the comments below if you want me to do this kind of post more often! Hope you like it and have a nice week! Kisses








FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR

2 comentários:

The Pink Elephant Shoe disse...

Apaixonada pelas botas deste último look!

THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE

Ângela disse...

gostei muito das fotos e que saudades que tenho de beber uma bebida do Starbucks (:

http://arrblogs.blogspot.pt/