segunda-feira, janeiro 02, 2017

FIRST OF THE YEAR


PRIMARK coat | H&M knit | TOPSHOP jeans | ZARA boots and bag
ph/ Helena 


Bom dia! Antes de mais, espero que tenham tido umas boas entradas no novo ano, que tenham pedido todos os vossos desejos e que tenham entrado com uma vibe positiva. Eu com certeza entrei, comecei o ano super feliz e isso é o mais importante! Hoje volto à rotina do trabalho, mas o facto de ter estado de férias foi maravilhoso, posso dizer que estava mesmo a precisar! O primeiro outfit que vos mostro este ano foi o primeiro que usei em Lisboa. Algo super prático, porque a viagem ainda é longa (de comboio) e acabamos sempre por andar imenso de um lado para o outro! As ruas de Lisboa têm um encanto especial, por isso foram o background perfeito. Preparem-se, porque esta semana vão ver imensas fotos da capital! :P 

Morning! Before anything else, I hope you got into the new year in the most amazing way: happy, with all your wishes asked and with a positive vibe. I definitely did, I'm really happy and ready for anything! Today I get back to work routine, but it's ok because the vacay week I had was amazing and I can say I was really in need of it! The first outfit I show you this year is the first one I wore when in Lisbon. Something super comfy because we did the trip by train and we walked a lot the whole day! Lisbon streets are kinda magical so they were the perfect background to my pictures. Get ready for tons of them, I'm gonna be sharing a lot of pictures from the capital with you guys this week! :P







  FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR

Sem comentários: